Root Explorer is the ultimate file manager for root users. Access the whole of android's file system (including the elusive data folder!).
Features include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, "Open With" facility, MD5, create shortcuts.
Full network access - Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
Add or remove accounts - Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
Find accounts on the device - Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
Prevent from sleeping - Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
• Included xxhdpi and xxxhdpi launcher icons.
• Fixed recognition of 64GB exFAT SD cards when adding external SD card tab.
• Fixed Box recurring authentication requests.
• Fixed recursive search issue in KitKat when searching internal storage.
• Enforce leading slash when entering external SD card path. The omission of this leading slash is what caused problems copying to SD cards for some people.
• Using Root Explorer to select files for upload to web sites should now work.